Can i get some opinions of what might be happening..

stephlynn

Reaction score
At what point is being late, late enough? I have reg af arrive on the 8th of the month every time and lasts 4 days w/med-heavy flow. Last month my af came 2 days early (and 2 days after "relations" w/dh) not only 2 days early but only had spotting on the 6th and very light flow on the 7th and then nothing. This month so far no af. Not sure if I count from last month or usual date of af. So far bfn. Oh and we are ttc since August and 15d after ov. Sorry if this was tmi.

At what point is being late, late enough? I have reg af arrive on the 8th of the month every time and lasts 4 days w/med-heavy flow. Last month my af came 2 days early (and 2 days after "relations" w/dh) not only 2 days early but only had spotting on the 6th and very light flow on the 7th and then nothing. This month so far no af. Not sure if I count from last month or usual date of af. So far bfn. Oh and we are ttc since August and 15d after ov. Sorry if this was tmi.

I would keep testing but have you looked into charting? It's helpful as it can show when you ovulated so you can know exactly when to expect af. Hope you get a positive test!

I would keep testing but have you looked into charting? It's helpful as it can show when you ovulated so you can know exactly when to expect af. Hope you get a positive test!

I agree with this 100% and will add that ttc messed up my cycles for some reason. Strange that it would happen like that because the first few months I was ttc my cycle was suddenly late and it was such a heartbreaker getting a bfn each time:growlmad:

I finally started charting and using opk cheapies and maximized each month fully. Good luck and hoping you get your bfp.

I use an app called fertility friend to chart my ovulation and af. But I'm new to ttc on purpose lol. So I'm not sure which date to pay attention to. I also unfortunately have had a cryptic pregnancy with my second son where I went all the way to 5 1/2months and still kept getting a bfn...only knew bc he kicked me and I got an ultrasound. Really hope I can't exp that twice :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->