Can i give him baby juice from the shops?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Now my bubs is over 4months can i give him juice rather than water for constipation even though i am not weaning yet? When i say juice i mean the ones you get sealed in the shops for exaple hipp mineral water...hipp apple juice?

Jessie occasionally has a couple of ounces of juice, the cow & gate one. Not sure if it's 'keeping her regular' as she has only just started having it on occasion xXx

I know it wouldnt really make a difference but it was just a thought...as my LO hates water and ends up bringing it all back up xx

there is a heinz apple and blackberry juice from 4 months that i have given tommy, i did the same with maddy it says no need to water down but i do...he loves it!!

h x

Waste of £

Buy orange HIGH juice :D Can be bought from Tesco & ASDA even my local garage does it. You dilute it but its 50% pure.

It was one of the best tips I had off the BnB girls x

VERY diluted though of course!

I've been giving Brooklynn juice since she was 6 weeks maybe 2oz at a time twice a week. It has been fab at keeping her from getting constipated and we haven't had any negative issues with it yet. I dilute it 50% with warm water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->