Can I have a teeny drink?

Have some, one won't harm! It's my daughters 18th next week and I intend on having a small glass of champers to celebrate x

Says the girl with that avatar :rofl: its up to u hun! I had half a glass of champers on the wedding day :)

iv had the odd glass of wine especially the other week it was my birthday

One really won't hurt you :).
Personally I drink a non alcoholic Shandy every so often. The lager has like 0.05% alochol in it. The reason I won't drink normal alcohol at all is that I get tipsy way too quickly and then feel uncomfy!

If you feel like have 1 glass, I would have a glass :)!

I don't think 1 drink would harm. However, I don't see the reasoning behind drinking at all in pregnancy. You can't drink enough to get a buzz. I do understand just craving the taste, so I would try to find something else I really liked that was nice and cold. I crave rubbing alcohol, and want to drink that lol. Of course I wouldn't, but I've had to find other alternatives. I drink a lot of lemonade and chew a lot of ice.

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!! lol

It may taste different to what you remember though xxx

I absolutely LOVE kopperberg pear cider and found the non alcoholic version and u know what there's no difference in taste at all,if ur only planning on one then u wouldn't feel the effects of the alcohol anyway so why not give alcohol free a go xx

I absolutely LOVE kopperberg pear cider and found the non alcoholic version and u know what there's no difference in taste at all,if ur only planning on one then u wouldn't feel the effects of the alcohol anyway so why not give alcohol free a go xx

Totally agree with this. Non alcoholic Kopperberg Pear cider has kept me sane for 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i will drink if after giving birth too. I LOVE it!

Totally agree with this. Non alcoholic Kopperberg Pear cider has kept me sane for 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i will drink if after giving birth too. I LOVE it!

Me too - I love it!!

This may be tmi...my mom had 5 kids, said she would have the occasional drinks with all of us, EXCEPT one of my brothers. He's the only one now in jail!! Coincidence, maybe not, but it's still fun to tell everyone that asks if they can have a drink every now and then while pregnant. I did with my son, and he came out fine, and is one healthy kid now! I say go for it.

people have been drinking during pregnancy for thousands of years; I don't think one is gonna do any harm.

i second becks blue, ice cold. it is awesome!
i have some chilling in the fridge at the moment.

i have a couple of halves of lager on a friday and i dont feel bad at all. x

Absolutely, in my opinion! I have a small glass (3oz) 3 or 4 nites a week. Of course it won't get you a buzz but it sure relaxes me and helps me sleep. It has a different effect at least for me when I am pregnant, it relaxes me and causes me to worry less!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->