Can i have some help please? xxx

Vivanco

Reaction score
So I was just wondering if I could have some help?

I had a loss in August (one of many unfortunately) :cry:

I started AF 21st August for 3 days

Positive opk 2nd september (CD 13), I don't temp so I'm aware pinpointing Ov is not possible.

If I ov'd CD14 then I'm 12 dpo today

I did a frer today and BFN

CP high and closed

CM slightly discoloured and stretchy a little like ewcm but not quite.

Very emotional and not sure what to think just someone to talk to would be lovely

Xxxxx

I

I'm really sorry for you loss. I don't have any advice but wanted you to know I'm here for you!

Hi Viv
You are not out yet for a few reasons:
You haven't gotten AF yet, Your cp sounds not yet ready for immed AF, but that can vary
Also, even if you "think" you are testing on cd12 you can be off by a day or 2 with just opks.
Lastly even if you know the exact O date, it's always possible you don't even Implant until 12dpo, and would need about 3 more days to get a faint line.
:hugs: Hang in there!

Thank you both so much.

I am not due AF until Saturday. The discoloured cm has turned into spotting now so I wonder if it's coming early? Just have to wait and see.

Ordered 3 frer's last night so it's just my luck lol

I know I have OH but I think sometimes he doesn't get it?? Not completely anyway.

Xx

Ahh:hugs:
Well if you are a late implanter, spotting could well be implant bleed
https://implantationspotting.net/wh...ng-and-when-does-implantation-bleeding-occur/
https://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms

Thank you that's very interesting. I suppose I could be anything from 10-12 dpo I'm having a few light cramps so I guess I will just have to wait and see if it stops. Seems like all we ever do is wait isn't it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->