Can I hide in here please?

Avalanche

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I hope it's ok but can I please hide in here?

We found out today our baby has died. I don't fit in the pregnancy forums anymore and the baby loss forums make me cry. I won't post details, they are on my journal.

OH and I are going to TTC as soon as I am healthy again so what I was wondering was this...

Could you lovely ladies please give me some Positivity. Tell me how exciting it is to TTC (this baby was a surprise and I missed it on the TTC experience), what should I expect, what have been your highs or funny stories, etc.

I just want to have a space where I can look forward and smile with what's to come. Hope that's ok xx

Hi and welcome! I'm in a similar situation, ttc after a miscarriage discovered at 12 weeks in January. I also very much wanted to look ahead to the future and for me that was the best way to deal with it. This is cycle 2 of trying again for me, about to find out whether we've been successful this week. :)

Ttc can be stressful and the waiting is pretty irritating but it can also be exciting and nice to dream about how things will be. :) Are you just going to not prevent or do you want to go for the whole temping/ovulation tests/timed sex experience? Oh and are you taking folic acid? Best to start that as early as possible. Best of luck!

Thanks for the reply. I really hope you get your BFP!

I have no idea tbh, I've never TTC'd so I'm not that clued in yet. I'm guessing we might just not prevent the first month while we research then dive in to charting and stuff. Thankfully OH is keen to try again.

Hello and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss, you are among friends here.

You can see my story in my signature below. I have been actively ttc for 10 months now and no ovulation. I was feeling frustrated but I am now feeling very positive because I am starting fertility drugs soon. What has helped me in this process in taking charge of my situation as best I can. I am working on being healthy, going to acupuncture and understanding my new diagnosis of PCOS. I suggest reading "taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler. It will walk you through so many things about fertility, I learned so much from reading that book it really is incredible. Temping and charting also helped me because that is how I came to the realization that I was not ovulating. Anyway...that is my story! When you are having a rough day you can post and get support here. In turn, when other women are having bad days you can offer empathy and support to them. It really is a nice give and take.

Huge hugs hon. Xxx
It does get better I promise u .
Even if u don't feel like it will xxx
Ttc again is bitter sweet.
It brings up memories we might prefer to forget
But helps us deal properly with our losses.
I lost my first bub
But then got my son.
So its very possible and probable to hve things go well second time.
Huge hugs

Take one day at a time.
Be nice to yourself.
And take good care of yourself
Ttc is both fun and hair pulling at times. :)
But we hve ur back whenever u do decide to
Hee hee xxx

Amygdala fingers crossed for bfp for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back