'can i hold your baby?'

Funny, i got on the bus today and somone needed to put her pram down to get on the bus (coz i was taking up all the space :blush:) any way a scufy looking man got off the bus and asked her if she needed a hand she said no, then the woman in the que behind her asked if she needed her to hold the baby and she let her, then getting off the bus the scruffy blokes girlfriend held the baby for her...it made me think..what on earth would i have done! i think i would have let the first lady because she was OLD (stupid reson) but i dont think i would have let the 2nd one coz she was scruffy! ....how bad is that!

went to the restaurant last night and i had LO in the car seat. we put him on the chair,then the staff came to him and i saw her wanting to touch him,so i pull the blanket to cover him except his face so she couldn;t touch anything but the blanket. I just said to her he's going to sleep now

A kid at burger king asked me this last month, luckily Hannah was asleep so I told her that. She than said "well if she wakes up can I hold her than" :shock: I just said maybe and walked off :rofl: Not like we would have let her though :rofl:

This was us at walmart the other weekend.. SO random that I didn't know what to say I just kinda stood there stunned and the girl was seriously offended that I said no... Seriously????

i think its all in the way people act and approach you, My In laws assume as soon as we walk through the door they are allowed to steal the baby, UM NO, YOUR suppose to greet us first, Then Ask how carlee is before reaching out/grabbing for her.

i sure wouldn't let anyone hold my baby if i didn't know them that well

When I go downstairs with Pierre sometimes customers just take him from me. It doesn't happen often but it's really rude!

Some of them ask though and some are regulars so I don't mind so much.

What really makes me mad though is walking through the restaurant when there are customers there. We get stopped by just about every table who wants to look at Pierre and talk for 5 mins. They all ask the same thing too "how old, is he good, does he sleep though the night, what time does he go to bed does the noise from the restaurant keep him up at night". It's so frustrating when you've just gone downstairs quickly to get something! I think he should wear a shirt with the answers already written on it!

loads of people ask to hold Jayden or want to touch him! i tell them to take there hands of him or when they ask to hold him i say no, simple as! If i know them ye then most of the time i am ok with it. xx

If people ask to hold the baby and i dont know them, the get a simple "No." I think its quite rude if you dont even know the person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->