Can I hope?

ZubZub

Reaction score
OK, so this gives me those little butterflies in my stomach and I just wanted to share...

I've been wanting to TTC #3 for about 3 years but our DD arrived with huge complications and then was diagnosed with Downs so my DH has been adamant he's not going through anything like that again. I've left it and prayed that things would change.

Recently we bought some land and he agreed that the building plans can include enough bedrooms for another child ("if that ever happens..."). Then I was giving some baby stuff away (toys that my two have long since grown out of) and he said to keep the baby "bouncy chair" - do you think he could be coming round? We are not getting any younger (I'm 36) and I'm hoping HOPING that he may just toss those condoms!:blush:

It sounds promising to me ! :)
I would talk to him about it !
I'm building a house too. Nice to see I'm not the only one willing to take on such a project !

Thanks Lucy. Maybe we're the only mad ones... I hear building can be a nightmare! Have fun with it though!

My mum n dad built a house so I'm quite relieved I have someone to help!
How far into the project are you? When do you plan to start??
Have you spoke to your oh about another child? Has he said that he wants one?

We have just bought the land and spoken to the architect. So right at the beginning! Hubby knows I want another and went from an aggressive NEVER to he would if he could be guaranteed it would be normal to saying he'd sh*t himself if I got pregnant but he'd live...

I'd never get pg without him completely on board though as if something did go wrong I'd hate him to blame me forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->