Can I introduce myself a little early?

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Shula and am expecting our first in early July. I'm rapidly expanding at the waistline and have practically 'popped' over the last couple of days. I'm petrified I'm going to put on a pound a day at this rate but figuring it can't be possible.

After my 12 week scan last week, baby was measuring a little bigger so have been moved forwards. We have a gender scan booked for when I'm 17 weeks and cannot wait!!

So just wanted to give you a bit of background and say hi!

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

You stopped panicking yet Laura? :winkwink:

hmmmmm not exactlyy lol, but you no how it is with me haha ..... hows your pregnancy going?

hmmmmm not exactlyy lol, but you no how it is with me haha ..... hows your pregnancy going?

Lol, ahh you are funny, hehe. Very well thanks, baby's measuring big and I've popped. Seems a breeze so far though. We find out the sex in a few weeks, I can't wait!!

How are you doing? Still cramping? I've got a few issues with pressure on my sciatic nerve now but it's only minor :)

lol :)

yeah im still cramping its more in my lady parts now lol and hips, ive been told sounds like round ligament pain. u had any latley?
and aww thats great news, i found out what im having on 4th of febuary, any ideas what your having?

Not had any for a week or so but my back has been killing.

I thought I was having a boy but I'm starting to sway to girl because of my shape but that's all twoddle I know. Hubby thinks girl too, I really have no preference, just want to know, hehe. How about you? xxx

welcome over, i love new people entering second tri, makes me feel so far ahead in my pregnancy :D haha

Hi Shula

I decided to move over today too :thumbup: xxx

Did you have a good Xmas??

Hey and welcome to 2me tri hun. Put your feet up and relax now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->