Can i join again???

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
i found out yesterday that i am pregnant again 8 weeks after mc and want to join you all in 1 trimester am not sure how far i am as i never had af before getting pg again. am ex ited but very nervous xxx

hi MrsRoughton....congratulation too you. its goner be a scary road but i wishing you a safe and healthy 9 months. i had mc 3 years ago so im in the same boat... all the best :happydance::happydance:xxxx

Congratulations and welcome back!

Wow amazing news!!! Congratulations. I hope you are well and wish you a healthy pregnancy.
xx :hugs:

big congratulations to you hun! hope your stay in 1st tri is a happy and healthy one x

Congratulations!! Very happy for you. Welcome back and I wish you a very helathy and happy pregnancy. :flower:

Do you mind me asking whether you knew you ovulated and if so, how many weeks after MMC it happened?

i had no idea i had been to the doc the same day asking why i had no periods!!! i test last friday and nothing so assumed i had some problems and then after the doctors i came home put Holly to bed for a nap and watched jeremy Kyle and started crying and thought something was up. had thrown up my breakfast that morning but assumed it was the glass of red wine i had the night before with my dinner. so went and got asda tests and line came up straight away! have no idea when i ovulated although the wednesday before(9th) i felt my cervix and it felt high and soft so think it may be then? won't know till i got for my scan to confirm it, i tested before with poundland cheapies not sure if thats why no bfp or just because to early?

also i had a natural mc not a mmc. sorry forgot to add that to. xx

Congrats and welcome back, wishing you a H&H 9 months xxxxx

Lovely news!! Welcome back, and I hope your stay is for good this time xxx

Of course, you are more than welcome here :D xx

Congrats and welcome back. Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months :)

https://www2.babyandbump.com/?id=37...ket.com/albums/zz210/MrsRoughton/CIMG4662.jpg

just wanted to show my test i did this yesterday and its very dark. it it usually to have that dark lines early on? its an asda cheapy!

had my bloods today and they are 495 and she thinks that makes me 3 weeks pg!!! like i got a very dark line on a asda cheapy few days ago so not sure she is right. have to go back on monday and they will retest then. and then decide when to do a scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->