can i join early?

hersweetleaf

mommy to a baby hulk
Reaction score
I know I am only 25 weeks and 2 days, but I've outgrown the 2nd tri. Im tired of all the gender guesses and overall drama, so sick of it! Im ready to move forward and think about the bigger picture, like birth plans and that sort of stuff, which to me, is very exciting. So I hope its ok with you all =)

:hugs:

I jumped over early too! Welcome! :thumbup:
thanks Braven05! i remember you from 2nd tri. are things going better, bathroom wise? ;)

Hahaha, I've been mostly good for maybe 8 weeks or so...been taking Miralax every other day and things seem to be "moving" although, I have to start taking iron so I may be having an issue again soon

hello and welcome, you come over when you are ready too.xx

im ready to move over too. i think once youve had your scans etc you start thinking about further on and it seems more appropriate to lurk in the third tri!

I know what you mean I have started stalking the 3rd tri in the hope it'll come quicker for me because there is just nothing interesting going on in the 2nd tri! If you feel ready then go for it!

I've been lurking accross both for a few days - I'm still not clear exactly when 3rd tri officially starts, some sites say 27 weeks, some say 28 weeks. Anyway, I'm 26+4 so nearly there either way. I'm loving the birth stories, makes it all seem a bit more real!

i starting lurking here around 25 weeks too. exciting to know that the end is nearing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->