can i join early?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by hersweetleaf, May 31, 2011.

1. hersweetleaf

hersweetleaf mommy to a baby hulk

I know I am only 25 weeks and 2 days, but I've outgrown the 2nd tri. Im tired of all the gender guesses and overall drama, so sick of it! Im ready to move forward and think about the bigger picture, like birth plans and that sort of stuff, which to me, is very exciting. So I hope its ok with you all =)

:hugs:

2. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

I jumped over early too! Welcome! :thumbup:

3. hersweetleaf

hersweetleaf mommy to a baby hulk

thanks Braven05! i remember you from 2nd tri. are things going better, bathroom wise? ;)

4. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Hahaha, I've been mostly good for maybe 8 weeks or so...been taking Miralax every other day and things seem to be "moving" although, I have to start taking iron so I may be having an issue again soon

5. flumpsmummy

flumpsmummy Well-Known Member

hello and welcome, you come over when you are ready too.xx

6. nearlythere38

nearlythere38 mummy of 3

im ready to move over too. i think once youve had your scans etc you start thinking about further on and it seems more appropriate to lurk in the third tri!

7. leigh-louise22

leigh-louise22 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean I have started stalking the 3rd tri in the hope it'll come quicker for me because there is just nothing interesting going on in the 2nd tri! If you feel ready then go for it!

8. Ew68j5

Ew68j5 Well-Known Member

I've been lurking accross both for a few days - I'm still not clear exactly when 3rd tri officially starts, some sites say 27 weeks, some say 28 weeks. Anyway, I'm 26+4 so nearly there either way. I'm loving the birth stories, makes it all seem a bit more real!

9. crystal09

crystal09 Well-Known Member

i starting lurking here around 25 weeks too. exciting to know that the end is nearing :)