Can i join you?

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Got my :bfp: (5 of them!) over the past 2 days....so I guess we are pregant. Should be will be four weeks gone on Sunday :happydance:

Only symptoms at the moment seem to be feeling remotely sick twice for all of 30 seconds, and burping a lot. I did have sore boobs, with shooting pains but these have now gone....?

Just wanted to say nice to meet you all x x x x :hugs:

Hi Angel and congrats on your pregnancy! Heres to a comfy, smooth 9 months xx

Welcome to the First Trimester lovely xxxx

Thank you x

Another symptom is keep keep crying....for NO reason at all! My DH thinks it's amusing, and when he's laughing it makes me laugh, so I am crying coz somethings is soooo sad, beautiful, happy whatever, and laughing all at the same time. It's crazy!

Your body will not feel your own for throughout your pregnancy. The girls on this site are great so don't feel shy about asking questions if you're not sure :)

Hiya hun and a massive congratlations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Spoo, there will probably be lots of obscure questions to come. I'm worrying already, two days ago I didn't know there were such things as chemical pregnancies, now I won't relax until a few weeks have passed! Silly I know, but I bet it's the first of many worries x

Congratulations on your :bfp:

hey hun congrat on ur BFP let hope you dont get these symptoms back and be a lucky 1 ! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->