Can I lift and carry my LO during 2WW?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by claire23, Jan 31, 2011.

1. claire23

claire23 Well-Known Member

Hi. I have a 15 months old daughter. We just started trying for another one, so just wondering if it's ok to lift her and carry during the 2ww? (she is 9.7kg). Do we just carry on as normal or be a bit cautious? thanks xxx

2. croydongirl

croydongirl Well-Known Member

yes. Unless you have had issues and been told to be on bed rest or something, carry on as normal. Don't start a new exercise regiment or anything that would put a lot of extra/new stress on your body but life as normal is fine. Good luck!

3. Sarah27

Sarah27 Well-Known Member

Don't worry she will be fine to lift! I was hoicking about lager kegs when was 6 months pg and my 4 year old son at 36 weeks soo I wound't even worry about the tww.. We moved house when i was 10 weeks and I have never lugged about soo much heavy furniture in my whole life! Aslong as your fit and healthy you are okay to lift away! x

4. freakles

freakles Well-Known Member

been there too with the house move and lifting Sofa's and stuff, i felt like he-man. lol