Can i plz impose and ask here?? UPDATE!!

on the dollar store one i see it on both pictures, on the frer i seeit on the darker picture could just be the strip i'm just going off the tests i've taken the only tests i eversaw lines on when not pregnant was a clear blue and a couple other blue ones have you tested again? I may be crazy but i deff see something
View attachment 1031825

View attachment 1031827

Oh that's tough, do you see what I'm seeing?? It almost looks darker at the edges even![/QUOTE

Yes i see it..its wierd

I did with my 2nd I took it everyday and got pregnant, my only thought is that because I suffer with migraines and was throwing up a lot that lessened the effect of the pill. Also slightly wrong advice given by katiedw21, the mini pill at least the newer mini pills eg. Zeletta, cellest are all alit more laid back pills, it doesn’t exactly need to be taken the same time every day as there’s a
12 hour window in which to take it, but she is right that the older pills only had a 3 hour window ☺️

That is good to know! It's been 3 years since I've had the mini pill and it was tough having a newborn and trying to remember to take it, I can't remember the brandi hadbut they were green I never truly thought missing it by an hour or so could bre sobad but forgetting itin the morning and not remembering it until evening was when i had the oops so like 8hours late

I did with my 2nd I took it everyday and got pregnant, my only thought is that because I suffer with migraines and was throwing up a lot that lessened the effect of the pill. Also slightly wrong advice given by katiedw21, the mini pill at least the newer mini pills eg. Zeletta, cellest are all alit more laid back pills, it doesn’t exactly need to be taken the same time every day as there’s a
12 hour window in which to take it, but she is right that the older pills only had a 3 hour window ☺️

That is good to know! It's been 3 years since I've had the mini pill and it was tough having a newborn and trying to remember to take it, I can't remember the brandi hadbut they were green I never truly thought missing it by an hour or so could bre sobad but forgetting itin the morning and not remembering it until evening was when i had the oops so like 8hours late

I know! I’m kind of glad i take the mini pill. Some days I miss it by 10 hours and I’ve not gotten pregnant yet on these ones 😂 I suck at taking any form of medication!

Think I might see something in the second blue dye pic and newest one (wamlart brand?)

Yes walmart brand im getting annoyed Ughh lol so much money ive spent...who can tweak walmart one

I see what she's talking about onthe Walmart one, maybe the pregnancy is newer? Maybe the first tests were all evaps then conceived and this is now the beginning???

I see what she's talking about onthe Walmart one, maybe the pregnancy is newer? Maybe the first tests were all evaps then conceived and this is now the beginning???

I guess that's definitely possible I'm not taking the birth control anymore for now until I know for sure but we haven't had any slip-up since March 31st but with both of my daughters I've always had irregular cycles and I never knew I was pregnant because of Miss. It was because of symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"