Can i really be sick already?

Curlymikes

Reaction score
I just got a surprise bfp today! I am so happy and i was shaking rhis morning. Last night and now this morning i have felt nauseous. Could it even be possible this early? Im like 10-11dpo. Or is it all in my head?

Interestingly, I felt sick the evening and day after I found out but then it went away until mid way through week 5. I always put it down to the adrenaline of finding out and maybe a bit of over symptom spotting! That said, it could depend on your bodies reaction to hormones. Your hormones are rising quickly at this point, so you could just be more sensitive to it! Hopefully it'll go away for a couple weeks for you though, it'd be unfortunate to feel sick from day dot!

Yeah i was thinking maybe its from getting the bfp and the shock and excitement.

With my first I felt extremely sick for about a week before I even took a test and immediately got a BFP, on the day I had expected my period to arrive. This time I've felt sick for 2 weeks--and have continually gotten BFN...But my period isn't due until Sunday. Every body is different--and apparently so is every pregnancy!

With my last I was sick before I knew. My whole family guessed. It's what made me test.

I was nauseous before I knew and the day after I got my bfp (4wks) I was throwing up non-stop.

I have been feeling sick for months ! Nausea has been very persistent for me so I would say yeah you totally be having it !

With my 1st I was nauseous before I got my BFP, I didn't start being sick until 4-5 weeks but I felt super sick until then. With my 2nd the nausea was one of my first symptoms, again before I tested (and I got my BFP 8 days before my period was due; I'm not sure how many dpo that is)

Look up "early pregnancy factor". It's released just a couple days after ovulation and is what's responsible for redcucing your immunes system so it doesn't attack the egg. It can make you feel symptomatic before you even conceive; add to that newly made hcg and it's totally possible to feel sick early. I never felt nauseated with my son, but with this baby i felt sick after my morning iced coffee on 8dpo, which prompted me to test and i got my first faint bfp. Still battling nausea now (though thankfully have never puked!)

I was sick evening before & day of finding out, since then just nauseous

Yeah I think so! Plenty of people (my sister included) have nausea as their very first symptom and the reason they test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->