Can I request?

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

As you will see from my previous posts we have been having problems with LO. I believe she has an allergy and have done for a while but seems the doctors think otherwise. Anyway I am taking her back to the doctors for the 4th time since she has been born as getting no where. Can I ask the doctor if I can try her on a formula which is free from cows milk or do I need to wait until they suggest it?

xx

Hiya

As you will see from my previous posts we have been having problems with LO. I believe she has an allergy and have done for a while but seems the doctors think otherwise. Anyway I am taking her back to the doctors for the 4th time since she has been born as getting no where. Can I ask the doctor if I can try her on a formula which is free from cows milk or do I need to wait until they suggest it?

xx

you could certainly mention it.

my lo as reflux and i've always researched lots before seeing the doc as to not get fobbed off. the more you know i think the less likely it is that this will happen.

in the end i was reffered to a pead as i was never away from doctor x

my dd has just been dignosed with servere cmpa and i was always at the doctors with her. it was a lady on here that suggested she had an allergy and they sent me a tin of nutramigen as i had to wait 3 weeks to see a special doctor at hospital my hv recommended starting the milk straight away and to ask my gp for another perscription. 2 days after starting the nutramigen my LO was much better symptoms dissappeard but after 2 weeks started coming back, when we saw the pediatrition at hospital they prescribed nutramigen AA amino acid based (more broken down than the nutramigen) my LO seems great now so much more happier :happydance: i would definately mention it to your gp ask them they can always say no, but demand they make you appt to see pediatrition or if they wont take yr LO to A&E there have to see you there.

what symptoms does yr LO have?

Too many to mention. Lol. If you look at my previous posts you will see the list there. posted earlier vtoday. Xx

You can certainly suggest it. I did, and Holly was tried on aptamil pepti right away. It didn't suit her so she was switched to Nutramigen AA, which is perfect. It took me a few months of badgering to get her switched to AA formula though, as it's so expensive. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->