• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can I scream?!

Dylan

Reaction score
Been getting all the signs this month. Dreaded AF finally due yesterday/today (24/25 day cycle) but no sign so I gve in and do a PT. It's all in my head: how I tell DH when he gets in, how tomorrow I cut out coffee properly, that I won't be able to have a slice of that cheesecake I'm making, how this tme I'm going to have a positive attitude because this time it will work out. But oh no - BFN for me!!!! :nope:

I stared at it for a good 15 mins willing it to change until I had to give up. So fed up now. While AF still hasn't come daresay she'll rare her ugly head in the next couple of days. Trying not to be disheartened but GEEZ!!!! :dohh:

Good luck to all you other ladies out there testing - hope you have better luck than me today.x :thumbup:

You might still get that :bfp:! Don't give up yet! Fx!

Of course you can scream! I'll join you! lol. I got a BFN this am also... boooooo!!!!! I was really hopeful, but there is always next cycle! I'm still holding out a bit of hope that AF stays away and I just get that BFP late... but at this point, I know the odds are low. IF she does show- I hope it's soon so I can get on with next round! haha.

I also had a VERY vivid dream last night that I found out I was prego- so I got all excited before I tested this AM... so disappointing!

Too bad we couldn't just decide when we were ready and WHAM! lol. Fingers crossed you still get that BFP!!!

Best of luck hun!!!!

Try not to be too disheartened Dylan.... it's not over.

I play those sort of scenarios in my head all the time, what will i say? how will he react? and still BFN.

I am 9 days late but trying to remain positive about the whole thing, tomorrow im supposed to ring for blood test results, and i don't know whether i want to hear the news or not.

Not over till the :witch: shows

Fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks All! Think was just ready for a moan and thought it better to do it here than at DH while stuck at work. But anything can happen so fingers crossed!

Try not to be too disheartened Dylan.... it's not over.

I play those sort of scenarios in my head all the time, what will i say? how will he react? and still BFN.

I am 9 days late but trying to remain positive about the whole thing, tomorrow im supposed to ring for blood test results, and i don't know whether i want to hear the news or not.

Not over till the :witch: shows

Fingers crossed for you :)

Ooh and you too. Here's to a BFP for all of you!

Of course you can scream! I'll join you! lol. I got a BFN this am also... boooooo!!!!! I was really hopeful, but there is always next cycle! I'm still holding out a bit of hope that AF stays away and I just get that BFP late... but at this point, I know the odds are low. IF she does show- I hope it's soon so I can get on with next round! haha.

I also had a VERY vivid dream last night that I found out I was prego- so I got all excited before I tested this AM... so disappointing!

Too bad we couldn't just decide when we were ready and WHAM! lol. Fingers crossed you still get that BFP!!!

Best of luck hun!!!!

Haha that would make life better. Best of luck to you too! Be it this month or next month fingers, toes and eyes crossed xx

Keep us posted Dylan ..... it would be good to know that others have a No show on AF and Negative on HPT then eventually get a BFP later.

Baby dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"