• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

can i start to buy pink or blue girls judging by this 21 wk potty shot.

chrissie38

Reaction score
blue or pink girls please take a guess.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 402
Looks like a girl! My mum used to work on ultra sound and said girls bits look like I burger and boys like a hot dog pmsl! Looks like a burger lol x

Oh dear... I think I can see a willy!!! I am rubbish at these things tho!! X x

was the doctor unable to tell? I would NEVER buy anything until the doctor says its a boy or girl cause you never know! At 21 weeks doctor should have been able to tell what baby was. You dont want to go out and buy a bunch of dresses when it may be a boy! If you are dying to buy something get some gender neutral items!

I can see the 'burger' lol but i'm not 100% positive on that!! x

could be a girl or boy from that picture i see no 3 lines but i also see no willy.. Willy could be hiding but so could lines. sorry :flower:

There should be three clear lines,and i can't see that here ..i'm guessing it's a boy by that pic x

I would have said girl, i have seen a lot of boy potty shots on here and their bits are very distinctive!

I wouldnt go purchasing anything if i were you

I'd say that's a girl, you can kind of make out the three lines but they aren't that distinctive. I'd hold off though if I was you. I haven't even bought much and I've been told twice I'm having a girl, I've got this dreaded feeling it could be wrong. x

i cant tell :s my guess would be boy but i have no idea!
x

I'm so rubbish at this. I have absolutely no idea I'm sorry, lovely scan tho :)

I'm thinking girl, you can kinda make out the three lines and usually boy bits are a little more pronounced, so unless his wee-wee is hiding, I'm saying girl!

I'd go buy some pink because that is definitely a girl. Look at the point where the two legs meet on the right side of the picture. You can see three lines on top of each other. That is her little girl parts. There is for sure no wee wee in this picture.

i'm thinking :blue: from the picture but it's hard to tell, i wouldn't buy anything gender specific till you've been told by the professionals :D

Maybe these will help you feel more confident. These are all shots of boys ultrasounds. If you'll notice the wee wee sticks way out past the legs at this point. There are ten shots on each gender.
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/ss/itsaboy.htm

Here are the girls. They look like yours with the 3 lines for "girl parts". The third photo in this gallery looks just like yours.
https://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/ss/itsagirl.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"