can i start ttc again?

kikiwanabump

Reaction score
hey girls,

its been 7 and a half weeks since my last mc and hubby and i wanted to wait until i had a cycle before trying again. but it's taking ages!!
i feel so stuck, i don't know what to do.
do you think i should carry on waiting- has it been long enough? could i maybe start trying again?
i get so sad at times, this space in between feels so pointless now.
i want a baby so much!!!!

So, I take it you haven't gotten AF yet since the miscarriage? if that's the case then you should let your doctor know and he/she can jumpstart your AF. Then, from there you can start trying again.

I'm sorry for your loss.

You're welcome.

Yea, then I'd talk to my doctor if I were you. He/she can give you something called Provera (I think it is) and that'll help you get AF. Then you can start fresh :) Sometimes after a miscarriage our bodies have a difficult time going back to normal. I had a loss but it was a very early one. My cycle went right back to normal after. I conceived 4 months after.

G/L to you!

You're welcome.

Yea, then I'd talk to my doctor if I were you. He/she can give you something called Provera (I think it is) and that'll help you get AF. Then you can start fresh :) Sometimes after a miscarriage our bodies have a difficult time going back to normal. I had a loss but it was a very early one. My cycle went right back to normal after. I conceived 4 months after.

G/L to you!

I agree, talk to your doc. We didn't wait after my m/c, but I was temping so I knew that I o'd. Still, my cycles were a bit off for a couple of months after. Good luck, and sorry for your loss. xx

Keep in mind though, while you don't have AF you can still be ovulating. So, it's possible to conceive even before you get AF. But I'd still wait just to be on the safe with everything. You want your body fully ready before you conceive again, ya know? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->