can i still get pregnant

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
i had unprotected sex last nite but didnt start ovu;atin untill today, is there any chance i could still get pregnant form the sex last nite??

Yes there sure is! I had sex the day before ovulation and missed ovulation day altogether and got my :bfp:.

Yip.

Sperm can live at the most in the best conditions for upto 5 days.

There is a strong possiblity that the sperm will meet egg.

V x x

absoloutely hon, good luck x

I think the chances are even better, no? Apparently one should start:sex: in the days leading up to O, so the spermies are in place and ready to pounce once the egg once released....

Hope you get a :bfp:!

Sounds like good timing to me. I think that is the ideal time to BD.

Yes as when the egg is released it has a 12/24 hour window but the sperm have think 3 days so you have a good chance

i just had some light bleeding. a light pinky brown colour. could it be implantation bleeding?

i just had some light bleeding. a light pinky brown colour. could it be implantation bleeding?

Depending on how many dpo you are? Implantation bleeding is relatively rare and would occur any time from 7-10 days past ovulation.

im 4 dpo but i read somewhere that implantation bleeding can happen 3 days after conception and its 4 days since i had unprotected sex

Bleeding can be a surge in hormones as well.

when do you girls think i should test if my AF is due the 16th? when is the earliest i can test? i just wanna know no lol

yes u sure can xxxxxxxxxxxx goodluck xxxxxxxxx

im having slight cramps should i be concerned?? is that normal if it is implantation?

ok just went to the toilet and dis is disgusting but there were thick lumps of brown in my underware. is this normal?

sounds like old blood, it can happen occaisionally

cudnt really get better timin hun x 3-2-1 days b4 O and day of ur fertilite:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->