can i sunbathe?

Keeley220886

Reaction score
this is my third baby youd think id know this answer ,

i live in the uk so not very hot , just be nice to bathe in the garden today watching the children in the paddling pool, so i was just wondering can i sunbathe? or should i sit in shade? or just cover my bump and keep well hydrated, burning is not an issue as im olive skinned and go black in the sun , i could do with getting rid ov this pregnancy pasty skin :wacko:

thanks ladies :flower:

I think as long as your sensible, and don't stay out in it too long, keep drinking loads, and going to the shade if you get too hot then you should be ok.

xxx

I do, I just move into the shade if I get too hot. x

Yeah just drink plenty and keep cool. I think i remember reading somewhere thet you do burn more easily so be careful. Gorgeous day though isn't it!

iv just come back from rhodes(greece) i sunbathed for 30mins and got burnt and felt very ill so for me i wont be doing that again,but everyones different i have very pale skin and blonde hair so im not good in the sun anyway x

I do. I just drink loads of ice water & get in the shade/ pool if I seem too hot.

Yes, just wear suncream cos your skin is far more sensitive during pregnancy X

with sunscreen you should be fine just be smart and dont get dehydrated

Definitely be careful with the sunscreen! It was lovely weather here yesterday and I have slightly burned shoulders which never ever happens to me. The sun never usually bothers me at all (although I don't really tan either) so it just shows how much more sensitive your skin is when you're pregnant. My son was of course covered in factor 50 but I forgot all about myself! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->