Can I test now?

tharya

Reaction score
Hello ladies, mommies and mommies-to-be :) So the funny thing is, I wasn't actually TTC! DH and I been married less than a year, we didn't think we were ready for children just yet. This month we were not as careful as we usually are, and now I'm thinking I may be pregnant. Although this wasn't necessarily planned, I would be really happy if it were true :)

So I'm about 10 DPO, generally not feeling myself - started with indigestion a few DPO, feeling gassy, yesterday I had dull cramping in the morning on one side to what ended up feeling like period pain and went away (I'd say 2-3 hours), no implantation bleeding. From last night I feel beyond sleepy - like you know that feeling in your eyes, where your eyelids feel sticky, like they're going to close automatically? This afternoon I had the same feeling after lunch, I napped, woke up and felt fine, but only 3 hours later I'm sleepy again! Not really nauseous, just funny feeling after I eat, like its kind of difficult to digest. Oh, and forgot to mention, nipples very sore (sorry if TMI)!

So the question is - does this sound like pregnancy, and if so, when can I test? AF due on Monday!

Test tomorrow, with your FMU (first morning urine) and preferably use a First Response Early Result, FRER.

Good luck, sounds hopeful! I'm stalking this post :D

Test tomorrow, with your FMU (first morning urine) and preferably use a First Response Early Result, FRER.

Good luck, sounds hopeful! I'm stalking this post :D

Yay thanks so much! I will and will keep you posted :happydance:

the only symptom that you have that i had before finding out i was pregnant(and yes, mine was a surprise with my boyfriend) i had this strange feeling like my period was already here at 7 dpo but it only lasted 20 minutes. i even went to the bathroom for a change and there was absolutely no blood. 8 dpo, tested positive on frer and all the dollar tests i had at 4 pm. thankfully, my boyfriend always wanted to be a father and he cried when i showed him my tests.

hope everything works out for you! goodluck!

the only symptom that you have that i had before finding out i was pregnant(and yes, mine was a surprise with my boyfriend) i had this strange feeling like my period was already here at 7 dpo but it only lasted 20 minutes. i even went to the bathroom for a change and there was absolutely no blood. 8 dpo, tested positive on frer and all the dollar tests i had at 4 pm. thankfully, my boyfriend always wanted to be a father and he cried when i showed him my tests.

hope everything works out for you! goodluck!

Congrats on your pregnancy - that's amazing! :happy dance: Yes, exactly the same feeling, I was convinced I was about to start my period and there was absolutely nothing and still isn't. :shrug:

I have a ClearBlue Digital test already at home, not sure it's FRER?

Use that! It'll be strong enough by now to be picked up on the clearblue!
The ONLY symptom I had last time was heartburn at about 6dpo until I tested and it continued.

Best of luck, hoping it's positive :D

Use that! It'll be strong enough by now to be picked up on the clearblue!
The ONLY symptom I had last time was heartburn at about 6dpo until I tested and it continued.

Best of luck, hoping it's positive :D

Did the ClearBlue last night and got a :BFN: :( Sooo disappointed! Should have waited until the morning like you said but got too excited and couldn't help it. :blush:

Maybe it was too early! Positive thinking :) Will go out and get FRER and test tomorrow morning!

Awww... definitely a FRER! It can be frustrating to get negatives but they really are only the best possible chances of giving a positive first thing in the morning... :(
Get that FRER today and do it tomorrow with FMU, you're far from out yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->