Can I vent here?

bababas

Reaction score
Just feeling a little sad about my friends.

Yesterday friend ONE asked the baby question while chatting.
I told her Im thinking about it, but Im not sure due to the global crisis, and we dont have our own place yet, etc ... blabla, and worried about baby making process blabla...
She replied:
You are stupid and weird
Aaa ofcourse you wont have a baby, no baby would want a weird mom as you
I said:
What?
Im gonna cry now
She replied:
Oh I wish I could hear you cry

I was just thinking wtf. Anyway I wont tell her that we are TTC, then everybody would know. I just dont understand her comments, were they supposed to be funny? was she joking? or does she have bad humor?

Then friend TWO.
I told her that my sister-in-law just had a difficult birth. The baby seemed paralyzed when born due to a raptured vain in the head, the head had to be openened etc ... and a tube going now from the head to the stomach etc... the baby is fine as of today except for the tube and possible other complications the doctors are not sure of.
And all she could say was:
See you shouldnt have kids after 30!

Whats wrong with them? I wanted to be mean back, but I couldnt be mean back, I regret now not being mean back :dohh: :hissy:
No I actually just wanted to pick them up and throw them over my head, if it wasnt year 2009
Mean people!

God huni there awful dont know wot to say, just ignore them try not letting them get to you.. I have had friends say things to me which upset me before now but i really would try not letting them upset you!
xx

omg these friends are horrible!!! why are you friends with them???

you poor thing

I do hope neither of those friends want their own children - they don't sound very pleasant.

Apart from my very best friend (who is thrilled for us) I haven't told anyone we are ttc, because I don't want to hear - aren't you too old? - can you afford it? and don't you want to get maried first? etc

I now myself wonder if I have made the right decision to try, without others negative comments.

I also only told my bestfriend, she is very thoughtful and never says negative things, she also told me when she was trying, it took them a year and a half. I regret not starting TTC with her now. I hope she will have number 2 when I have number 1 instead then.
I hope we all have at least one real bestfriend. they are so hard to find.
thank you guys :hug:

Nobody knows im ttc and someone said in a conversation.. I don't know why people put themselves through having babies, they are horrible and cause you nothing but grief. It's a stress you don't need. I opened my mouth to say are you sure your not jelous because you have left it too late (she's 45 and doesn't have children) but then i thought no she's not even worth it!

What do you make of that one? I know it wasn't directed at me but 2 people who were at the table have babies!!

Nobody knows im ttc and someone said in a conversation.. I don't know why people put themselves through having babies, they are horrible and cause you nothing but grief. It's a stress you don't need. I opened my mouth to say are you sure your not jelous because you have left it too late (she's 45 and doesn't have children) but then i thought no she's not even worth it!

What do you make of that one? I know it wasn't directed at me but 2 people who were at the table have babies!!
yea thats mean too, i mean mind your own business, if people want to have kids, just let them do it, what do you care ... aaaa mean people everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->