Can I wait with you?

true_believer

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I hope you're all well and waiting patiently!
Just thought I'd introduce myself on here as me and my boyfriend are hoping to start trying for a baby in August this year :happydance:
I've been off contraception (pill) since January so have been tempting fate slightly but we've been avoiding bring intimate at my most fertile times! My cycles seem to have settled at 27days which I'm pleased with. We go on holiday in early August and that's the milestone that signifies our move into TTC, we can't wait!
Hope to chat to others in a similar boat.
xxxx

Hello true-believer! I'm in a very similar situation to you, I had my IUD removed in January this year and my OH and I will be starting to try in July because we are getting married on July 16th. Its coming up so quickly!

Time is absolutely flying! I thought it would drag once we'd made the decision but lots of little things to do and celebrate in between now and then has meant it's flown! My friend just told me she's pregnant tonight! :)

Hi everyone!
I hope you're all well and waiting patiently!
Just thought I'd introduce myself on here as me and my boyfriend are hoping to start trying for a baby in August this year :happydance:
I've been off contraception (pill) since January so have been tempting fate slightly but we've been avoiding bring intimate at my most fertile times! My cycles seem to have settled at 27days which I'm pleased with. We go on holiday in early August and that's the milestone that signifies our move into TTC, we can't wait!
Hope to chat to others in a similar boat.
xxxx

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! I am in the same boat. Though I went from having no confirmed date to TTC in Feburary 2017 :3 good luck in your TTC! Always here for a chat if you like!

Thank you cowgirl! My closest friends have just had or are pregnant with their 2nd babies, I'm ready to join in! xxx

Thank you cowgirl! My closest friends have just had or are pregnant with their 2nd babies, I'm ready to join in! xxx

Agreed! My god son just turned one and now I want one so bad! I have to wait till next Feb but it will go by quickly I am sure

Agreed! My god son just turned one and now I want one so bad! I have to wait till next Feb but it will go by quickly I am sure

In the meantime there's loads of useful info and lovely ladies on here :flower: xx

For sure :flower: xx lots of journals to read questions we can ask and answer and lovely ladies to talk to for sure :)

Hey ladies! Joining in on this thread. I am currently in the waiting game as well. Hoping to try in July or August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->