Can it be March yet???

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
We finally set the date. As soon as my not so friend AF leaves in March we will start TTC. 😊😊😊 What is every doing to prepare for TTC ? I just started taking prenatal vitamins again and I've been continuously working out. I've dropped 18lbs since April of this year and just toning up more now.

Wow, well done on the weight loss!! I joined slimming world at the end of summer hoping to lose a stone by Christmas, most I got off was 6lbs and I yoyo-ed before quitting a few weeks ago. I really wasn't very good at sticking to it. Shame, I'm sure it would have worked if I'd done it right. Anyway, would still like to lose that pesky stone. Just come off the pill last week, having my withdrawal bleed now. Should be taking my new pack today but as I'm not going back on, I guess I'm waiting to see what the future holds for my cycles. Been on pill for 15 years with no break. Have also started taking seven seas 'trying for a baby' vitamins because I've read they might help regulate my periods and ovulation. I'm tracking on an app. We're not trying until the summer (at the earliest). I'm sure March will be here before you know it! Good luck. X

Hi ladies. I will be coming off pill in summer dont know what to expect been on it so long. March will be here in no time tho. All I have done is take folic acid and started savings for maternity leave. Hope we can help each other through this last wait.

Only 9 weeks and 5 days. It's so far away. :( I came off nuvaring in October so my periods would be regular by the time we start to try. I'm also going to be making an appointment with my dr to make sure everything is in proper working order.

Only 9 weeks and 5 days. It's so far away. :( I came off nuvaring in October so my periods would be regular by the time we start to try. I'm also going to be making an appointment with my dr to make sure everything is in proper working order.

Yes! I too will be starting to TTC in March for baby #2 and I just went to my dr to get blood tests and just a general physical. I also just had an appt with my new OB to let her know of my plans and what she thinks I should do to prepare. I've started pre natal vitamins and continue to workout. I currently have the Mirena IUD in and my OB said I would be fine to take it out right in March and start trying right away since there is such a low hormone dose with it. I guess all Mirena does is thin your uterus lining to lessen your periods but doesn't stop your from ovulating like The birth control pill would so you can wait until you're ready to TTC to take it out.

We shall see!! If it were up to me (and not my husband) I would take it out and start trying tomorrow! Lol :happydance:

I would also come off pill tomorrow if it were up to me but have to wait until June. Can't believe it's almost 2016. Hope this is our year.

I'm hoping by March we can start TTC, too. DH is worried we aren't prepared (are first time parents ever?). When he sees children, he lights up, which makes my ovaries ache lol.

I expect a long and hard journey due to PCOS and my lack of periods without BC. But it'll be fun trying :p

Hi all, nice to meet you! I'm going to begin TTC in March too, I'm so excited! I'm going to start with Pregnacare tablets from the beginning of Jan and agnus castus from Feb onwards as I have short luteal phase. Looking forward to getting to know you all :) will this be everyone's first baby?

I am also waiting till march just had mirena removed and waiting to re normalize....taking vitex and b complex with folic acid I can't stomach normal multi's

Yay!! I'm so excited that so many of us will be in the TTC group at the same time. I'm going to be trying for baby #2. I just scheduled my appt with my Ob/gyn. I have a well women check up on Jan. 19th. Hoping for all thumbs up for trying.

Good luck both. March'll be here in no time! First day practising charting and on pre-nates for meee! Happy New Year ladies :happydance:

:wave: Hi everyone. I think we're waiting until March too, although in our case it's more like "waiting until *at least* March" as I want to discuss it with my neurologist, and also settle into my new job...so it's not a definite...but I may be joining you :winkwink:

Think were waiting intil march too. Feels like so long away lol x

Hi ladies,

We are looking to start TTC number 2 around march April. Our LO is 9 months and still breast feeding quite a bit. I'm yet to have AF but I noticed yesterday I had lots of EWCM and a cervix that matched that of aa cervix in an ovulating female. This morning I got a positive ovulation test, so who knows! Maybe AF is coming this month?

I didn't know if I should see my go first as our first was born my emcs.

Look forward to following everyone's journeys. Good luck TTC xx

We're waiting until June-ish to start trying (whenever our house closes and we're settled really) but in March I'll be deciding if I want to come off the pill early and give my body a chance to regulate. It's a tough call; due to circumstances condoms won't work for us, so I'd like to convince him to NTNP during that time. That's when I'd have to start taking prenatals just in case.

I'm pretty excited but anxious too. So close?

Glad more ladies have joined us! I cannot wait to start trying! I officially just made my appointment for my Mirena removal on March 1st!

I've been doing a lot of searching on women who are TTC #2 after Mirena removal and it seems they have been trying for quite a few months so I am hoping to be pregnant by summer!

I want us to have more of a relaxing time TTC so as I will know when I ovulate, I don't plan on telling my husband.

My periods now are near the end of the month on a 28-30 day cycle- does anyone know if they will stay this way after I remove my Mirena, or will my cycles start date change?

Hi all! We will be starting late March/early April, depending where my cycle falls at. Not too much longer now! Do you all think you will be a POAS addict or only test when late? I wasnt at all with DS but with the next one I think I'll order a bunch of IC to test with :) will be good to have some familiar faces when we move over!

Hi all! We will be starting late March/early April, depending where my cycle falls at. Not too much longer now! Do you all think you will be a POAS addict or only test when late? I wasnt at all with DS but with the next one I think I'll order a bunch of IC to test with :) will be good to have some familiar faces when we move over!

I don't know if I will be a POAS addict!! My son was a surprise so I wasnt testing at all! And of course I would like to think I could wait until my missed period, but I'm just as impatient as the rest! Do you order them off of Amazon?

That'd what I hear. With DS I didn't have an urge to test at all until AF was late so I only bought a test when she didn't show. But this will be our last baby so want to pee on a bunch of sticks while I can lol

Our goal was to wait until March, however we decided to remove my iud in Feb as I've been having some break through bleeding and actually have had periods the past two months (the first 7 years of my two iuds I had no period at all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->