Can it be??

Letsgetprego3

Reaction score
Hi ive been reading a lot on this site and thought id give it a try. Today im 12 dpo. Yesterday at 11 dpo i took a pregnancy test and got a bfn. I was so sad because i was so confident this time around we timed everything right. Ive been cramping and getting back pains. I feel like I have to throw up but nothing comes out ive been using the bathroom more than often (1&2) tmi... has anyone had these symptoms and got a bfn at 11 dpo then got a bfp later on? Please help i really don't want to be out this month also my cm have been white and creamy

You still have a plenty good chance for a bfp. After 16 dpo your chances would be far less but until then your have plenty of chance to get a bfp. Many don't even get one until they are a week or more late.

You still have a plenty good chance for a bfp. After 16 dpo your chances would be far less but until then your have plenty of chance to get a bfp. Many don't even get one until they are a week or more late.

Thanks i really hope so today is 12 dpo and i got another bfn 😰

Hi,

I was reading your post and it seems like we are in the same position, only I have not had AF yet and am 2 days late. I agreed with my husband not to test until next weekend. His just doesn't want to get his hopes up. Neither do I, but of course I want to know!!! I am also having the discharge you described. I am just worrying a bit because I've had really bad cramps and don't want to think there could be trouble with the pregnancy. Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->