• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can it be??

Wendylm

Reaction score
Af was due yesterday, took frer test early this am and after 3 minutes didn't notice a line so sat it down and went to make coffeee. 15 minutes later I noticed a fain pink spot at the tip where positive line should have appeared. So, yes😬 , I took it apart to get a better look and take a pic to tweak. I have short 26 day cycles ovulating around day 11. The scary thing is, I just noticed some brown/red discharge when I went to the bathroom! Am I just so desperate for my bfp that I'm reaching and need to assume af is aririving a day late and that was just an evap line in the test?

If it's after the window of time to read it could be an evap. If you take the test apart that can also make the test unreliable to read.

Test again tomorrow morning if AF hasn't shown and look at the test before the window is up and take your pics then to tweak. Fingers crossed for you!

I'd test again today and see what happens. But if it was only a part of a line then I'd say either it was a BFN or a dud test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"