Can labor start just like that..

L

Laura--x

Like can one minute you be absolutely fine, no pains, completely normal ect then the next it just hits you.. or do you usually have a build up, eg light mild pains ect ect before hand?

I definatly just hit me with Paige, i was out for a meal when it started and i was fine all day :)

The two times I went into labour on my own it started both times with niggles in my back which progressed throughout the day....everyone is different though hun!

I cant wait for you to pop! I keep logging on everyday hoping theres a 'lauras in labour' thread:hugs:

Cant be too much longer now honey x

id been having pains on and off about 3/4 days.
i felt fine on 29th, bang 4am on 30th it all begun, dum dum dummmm lol

i woke at 1am waters broke. she was here at 7.21am! no signs, v little clear plug.

There all different babe! My first started when i just got intlo bed after no indication she was going to arrive, I got almost instant really bad period pains that were bad enough to keep me awake and then my contractions started shortly after, with my second i thought I just had braxton hicks until they gradually went from 20 mins till 5 mins over the course of the day, Ive lost count how many times ive thought its starting this time, well that was up until 2 days ago when I gave up! xxx

My first was a slow build up, but my second, third and fourth all just went from nothing to massive pain, but they were all very quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->