Can LH fade in your urine if your surge has ended.....

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
but you haven't peed yet? Weird question I know. First of all :Hi: I guess we're kind of ntnp for number two now!! AArrgh let the ttc stress begin! Anyway I'm still bfeeding and haven't had af since ds was born. He's now only feeding a couple of times a day and I've noticed (sorry tmi) I've started getting cm again, before when I was bf more I was bone try :blush: Anyway yesterday I had tonnes of ewcm, but I was at work and then I went to my parent's for the evening so I didn't have any opks with me. I held my pee from about 1pm to 7pm and did and opk when dh arrived with one from our house. It was negative and today I'm a lot drier. Today's opk was negative too. I'm wondering if I could have had my surge yesterday afternoon, but the lh left my system by the time I tested and wasn't in my pee even though I held it all afternoon. :dohh: Or does it stay in your pee until you've peed it out?? LOL :haha:sorry this is such a weirdly put question.

It's filtered out of your blood by your kidneys and excreted in your urine for exit.... So it's not gone till you pee! Not a wierd question.

I'm a breastfeeding momma - we are not trying not preventing, and I too haven't had a period since lo was born. I have thought I was getting my period since may! On off different patterns of cm always changing - hugely dependent in amount of breastfeeding. I swear, just when I think I'm going to gear up for af my lo has a stretch of increasing feeds! But, I noticed huge pattern change 2 weeks ago and all my opks were positive and everything else pointed to O.... But here I am, what I think is 15dpo and nothing.....hoping my body figures it out!

Sadly if I don't get af back soon I am going to wean off breastfeeing to formula. Lo doesn't usually feed at night and hasn't for months but clearly that hasn't triggered return of my fertility.

Hope your body does what you would like it too sooner than later as well.

Thanks Thinkpositiv that was really helpful. It's good to know there are others out there going through the same thing too. You sound exactly like me. I read somewhere that you can have patches of ewcm for months before you actually start ovulating. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient. Good luck to you with ntnp baby number 2 :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->