Can morning sickness come and go?

wannabump82

Reaction score
I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and sometimes I wake up feeling nauseous. I have been sick on two occasions but that seems to be when my sleep has been disturbed or I've not had my 8 hours sleep. I've had two boys and I didnt get any nauseous feeling with them. I'm wondering if it can come and go or whether I should expect it to come full force at some point x

yes it can come and go ... right now I have one good day followed by 2 horrible days of being sick

Definitely. Some days are better than others!

Well I spoke too soon....got in to work and 10 minutes late, me and my bin spent some quality time together! That is so embarrassing. Luckily there was a bag in the bin. Had to go to work basement to put the bag in the big bins :blush:

Yep MS definitely can come and go, I know mine has since week 6. Although ATM it's being pretty consistent so I have nausea most of the day:wacko:

It can def come and go hun. I'm having a rough time with the nausea this time round however with my previous full-term pregnancies I had a couple of good days followed by a couple of bad and it carried on like that until around 10/12 weeks! Not sure how true it is but i read somewhere that the hcg increases every couple pf days and you feel sick due to the increase then your body adjusts a bit so the nausea can ease off until the next increase in the hormone if that makes sense?
Also, perhaps a girl this time round? I was much sicker with my daughter than with my son!

Definitely comes and goes. For the first month I had it 24/7, but now that it's easing off, some days are so much better for me than others. I also find that if I don't get a good night's sleep, I can expect to feel rather terrible the following day

Thanks ladies....the good news is I get it literally in the morning whereas I know some suffer with it all day so in that sense I'm blessed :)

I'm not going to read too much into whether it could be a girl because I think the hubby would get his hopes up too much and cry with happiness as he has 4 boys (2 from previous relationship and 2 with me).

I have to admit it would be nice to have a girl but I don't mind either way as I love my boys to bits x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->