Can MW be wrong??

aalstevenson

Reaction score
Hey there... need a little advice...

So last night I start leaking something... not much but just a little bit ( This is my second baby so I am use to the lovely urin leaking) so I put on a liner and think nothing of it.. checked it a few times in the night it was damp but not to much so did not get worried. this morning around 9ish started leaking more... well by 1:00 came around I had went through 1 panty liner, then my undies and was working on my pants ( I am at work so did not have etras with me..grrr) so I call the MW and ask if this could be my waters since it was clear and it did not feel like I was peeing. so I go in and they do a swab and she says nope not your water just extra "stuff"... so I was confused and asked what extra stuff could be up there?? she replied that it may just be discharge from having contractions... well I am back at work and can still feel my self leaking this stuff... Could the test be wrong??:growlmad:

Hey..

i had the same thing. I had loads of extra fluid, to the point my undies were really wet. i went to hosp, they did a swab and got me to cough etc.... and all it was was extra fluid.

Apparently perfectly normal.

How many wks r u?

I am 38+4 so I was hoping that it was my water since I have been having a ton od contractions... but I guess not. it just seems wired that I would start getting so much extra fluid all of a sudden.. but since I was in duce with my son 42 weeks with no hits of labor I have no Idea what to expect this time.. lol But thanks at least I no I am not the only one with extra "stuff" as my MW put it. lol

They told my friend that it wasnt her waters , Sent her home , and she almost didnt make it back to the hospital in time to have her daughter. So It could be your waters. but hard to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->