Can my 14 year old daughter get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz Krystal

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I posed this question before but it got locked. I didn't know you were all such judgemental prudes.

My daughter is 14 and wants to marry her 21 year old boyfriend, can exceptions be made with parental consent?

Before you start judging me like last time I think you should remember that 14 year olds are not children. 14 is the age of consent in Germany, Italy, Austria, Spain and Portugal - there is nothing special about the number 16/18. Age of consent laws are arbitrary.

Also the age of criminal responsibility ranges from 6-12 in the USA, so obviously under 18s understand the consequences of their actions.

Unless you have genuine advice pls don't reply.

I have one question for you.

Why are you asking teen moms this question?

In the US they have no problem giving the death penalty to a 14 year old... might wanna start there.

:coffee: Can't wait to see the replies she gets in the Kids & Teenagers Section :lol:

This shouldn't even be anywhere on the forum..

Its a hugely touchy subject and i'm not surprised you dont get the response you want.

reported and think you shouldnt re-open another thread about this subject imho.

You aren't allowed to post about an already locked thread.

https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/troll.gif
Don't feed the trolls.

I think you should just search what you need online and not ask in a forum where you wont get responses that you thought you would. I also reported this thread

LOL. "Judgmental prudes". I'm pretty sure we all had sex to be in here. :lol: Alright. You just keep telling yourself that this is okay.
You're more than likely going to get the exact same response in Kids and Teenagers. :coffee:

We're really judgmental for thinking it wrong for a mum to allow her 12 yo to sleep with a grown man :roll:

:wave:

Before you start judging me like last time I think you should remember that 14 year olds are not children. 14 is the age of consent in Germany, Italy, Austria, Spain and Portugal - there is nothing special about the number 16/18. Age of consent laws are arbitrary.

Unless you have genuine advice pls don't reply.

Also, 14 year olds ARE children.

My genuine advice is that you get counseling . Your child deserves a childhood, and if you were are responsible parent you'd fight for that... not offer her off to someone 7 years her senior.

My 14 year old neighbor was sentenced to life for murder, did he not understand what he was doing when he dragged that innocent woman from her home, wrapped in a bed sheet to a secluded wooded area to shoot her in the head?

The fact that your 14 year old is sleeping with a 21 year old and has been since she was 12 is disgusting. No one will be ok with it no matter where you post it on this website.

thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. If a thread has been moderated, it is with good reason. Posts questioning or complaining about such actions will either be removed or closed.

If it is reposted again your account will be deactivated. (Another administrator has already commented on your other thread and given the reasons for its closure).

Prudes? ...It's illegal you daft bat. :sick:

Either the situation is sick or you are 'if' you find it an amusing topic among other parents (trolling).

There is no 'right' place for discussing an adult taking advantage of a minor. If this story is real why don't you go to the local police station and ask for advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"