Can my boobs have grown for no reason?!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I am 17DPO today, BFN don't expect that to change! So resigned to the fact that I am NOT pregnant.

My boobs have grown and are much fuller than usual. I haven't experienced this before. My nipples are very sensitive too. I have very irregular periods and haven't had a RED blood period since July when I cam off the pill. The first cycle was perfect ovulation and period bang on schedule.

Basically I'm feeling very irritated with the lack of period and wanted to know are my boobs feeling funny because my period is imminent or could they just be feeling funny for another reason or indeed no reason?

Anyone who is able to enlighten me please do!!

Mine always get fuller and very sore in the 2ww its just the rise in progesterone that causes it .

Whilst OPKs can show surges they dont confirm ovulation x only temping can confirm for sure x maybe you didnt ovulate when you got the smiley face, the second phase typical only lasts 14 days what cycle day did you get the smiley face? x

Cycle day 80 I got smiley face currently on cycle day 97. Tested again on cycle day 82 and it was a negative for ovulation.

Then I dont think you actually did ovulate on that day hun, sorry :( but have you seen your GP they may offer a trigger shot to start your cycle x

i never got a smiley face when i ovulated but i still fell pregnant when i used the wondfo opk. the clearblue was horrible and unreliable. my breasts are normally swollen right before af. the cycle i fell pregnant i had swollen boobs the moment of conception and they never went down to this day. they rarely hurt or felt weird. it was like simply having larger boobs with none of the bad things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->