can nipple pain be an indication that I might get my BFP?

mummaof2bumps

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have NEVER had sore/sensitive nipples in all my life nor even when I fell pg with my other two children. I am wondering that being I am 10 DPO and for the last 4 my nipples have been sore to touch or rub against something, could it be possible it might mean I'll see a BFP this cycle??? :):)

Possible for sure! Good luck!

Yes and no. Sorry I can't give a good answer. I get sore nipples in my tww from 1dpo to 12dpo. When I got my bfp I had sore nipples from 4dpo to 7dpo.
Stalking. :flower:

Could be! I never had sore nipples prior to AF until last month. It happened again this month so I guess it's a new pre-AF symptom at 31? I hope it means a :bfp: for you!

Could be, could not be. Some cycles my nipples feel like they are on fire the week before AF....I'm never had a BFP.

could definitely be!! i usually have sore nipples a week b4 AF it was no different when i got my BFP :thumbup:

Well it seems that sore nipples is a new PMS for me as the wicked witch showed up in all her red glory last night:(. And 4 days late to boot. Oh well onwards and upwards for the month of August.

I was talking with my boss she said she knew she was pregnant become her nipples were sore and burned a little. Good luck!

I never used to get sore nipples/boobs before AF, only for a few days immediately after ovulating.

However the last few months nipple pain/sore boobs has been a new pre AF symptom. The first time it happened I definitely though I was going to get my BFP that month but unfortunately not and it was just my body tricking me!

FX'd it's better news for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"