Can not believe I am finally posting here!!

mrscletus

Reaction score
Hey ladies....
After 2+ years of TTC #3, here I am!
Positive test (wondfo and then digi with smu) on Christmas Eve, more tests on Christmas Day just because I had them in the house. Had blood work on Tuesday of last week and numbers are great! Hcg is 2300 and progesterone was at 37. The doc was confident with those numbers so we didn’t retest. Have early scan on Thursday, today I am 5w2d!! Somebody pinch me!!!!
I figure my date to be somewhere around Sep 1st...
This is baby #3 with an 8 year break. Anyone want to join in the journey?

Congratulations! I am also pregnant with #3. I am 5+1 today, due September 2nd.

Congrats! What an amazing christmas gift. i am 5+6 today due 8/28.

Congratulations!! I'm expecting our third also. I'm due September 4th :)

Yay so many close due dates! I am over the moon and cannot stop smiling!

Congrats! Guessing I'm due somewhere between end Aug and early Sept. Looks like there are many of us in the same boat!

I'll join! Due Sept 4th! But I'll have an rcs most likely late August. Congrats ladies!

Congratulations!!! I have a scan on Thursday as well! I believe my due date is around August 17, but I'll know for sure on Thursday :D

Welcome to everyone and congrats!!

My scan went well, I didn’t teally expect to see much. One gestestional sac and the fetal pole. Doc is very confident and I have another scan scheduled for the 19th should be able to see much more then!
I am 6 weeks today and feeling great! How’s everyone else feeling?

Congratulations! So pleased to hear your scan went well.

I found out on Christmas day we were pregnant. Had an inkling, and an urge to test, so sent hubby out to find a test (that was fun!). Due around the beginning of September I think!

So I know this is really early to ask, and maybe putting the cart before the horse- but I had issues bf-ing my first 2 due to supply issues... is there anything I can start doing early in the pregnancy to increase my supply?

Hi Congrats! I'm also expecting #3 due on 3rd September but more likely to be induced at the end of August.

Feel free anyone to pop over and join in the September Sparkles thread! :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2454505-september-sparkles-2018-a.html

Congratulations! I'm also due in September 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"