~> Can not make up my mind about pram <~

could you tell me where you got your icandy, finding it hard to find who sells them ? ? x

You sound just like me! I have been debating between the icandy apple jogger and the quinny speedi for bloomin ages... i thought id made my mind up on the icandy, then went to look with my mum who convinced me the other way (based on price more than anything). Since then i have heard far more positive reviews about the icandy and a good few negatives about the quinny....! AHHHHHHHH

I suspect well end up with the icandy but my heart jumps many beats thinking about the price... but as you said, this is our first! Bad excuse!

bloody prams, i have a silver x linear free way and i LOVE it, so sturdy and easy to push and very light for its size.....

but i drive a ford KA... chasis in back body in boot (no the pram body you strange ppl) and baby in front.

pick up my quinny buzz next week and i cannot wait

Hi Ladies,

So just when I think I know what pram I want, I read a review on it and then my cogs start ticking again..

I really wanted to get the Icandy Apple special edition but I dont have a car at the moment, and I have to get on buses so I think that might be a bit too bulky for me. Me and my fiance went and had a look at it, and I cant imagine how I would squeeze that into the pram compartment on a busy bus people dont really like to move out of the way for you as it is :dohh:

So, then I thought ok Icandy Peach as its a bit more smaller and compact but then I thought is it really worth all that money, :wacko: I am driving my fiance up the wall with this, he just wants me to make up my damn mind!:blush: So I saw the new Sola Orchid at Mamas & Papas that looks very similar and for a lot cheaper and you can get the carrycot with it as well. Its not even in the stores yet till Jan...

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-sola-orchid/103511500/type-i/

Then I have started looking at the Quinny Buzz 4, and I really love the pink one but then some people have complained about the basket compartment is not really good enough and there is nowhere to put the shopping and I didnt think of that..:rofl:

Decisions, decisions..:shrug: So ladies, what criteria did you have in mind when you were picking a pram? And did you stick to it? What pram have you decided to get or have got, and show us a picture or link if you can preety please :hugs:

EternalRose xxx

hi

just thought i'd say i have the icandy apple and use buses quite often and it fits on no problem, i actually prefer taking this on the bus than my stroller!!

i love my icandy its brill , i do love the peach though :flower:

gem xxx

could you tell me where you got your icandy, finding it hard to find who sells them ? ? x
I think your nearest is John Lewis in town (my parents live in Helensburgh and that's where I showed Mum), but if you type your postcode into the icandy website's stockist bit it will say.

Well today we bought:
Icandy Peach, Carrycot, footmuff, changing bag, parasol, cup holder and cabrio adapters all in Blackjack for £800!!!! Yippee :happydance:- but very scarey:nope: tempting fate wise, but they will keep it until we're ready to pick it up. Now all we have to do is buy the maxi cosi pebble and family base when I can work out if my car has Isofix (????) for another whopping £245.
Do you think that I may be bankrupt with a very spoilt baby before it's even born?

Hey hun I dont have a clue about the prams you are asking about :haha: I never considered them because I am "thrifty" :lol: but I wanna say that I have read tons of reviews on different prams and tbh they never have a durable enough basket. They are designed for "light shopping" and face it, you are gonna put milk and potatoes down there till it breaks! :lol: But there are things like this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Clippasafe-P..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item27aafd110c Just be sure not to tip the pram!! :lol:

i like the mamas and papas 1 u put the link in 4.

we r getting the jane touring as it is light. it brings a carrycot and car seat 2 (at least it does where we live)

https://www.jane.es/construye/index.php?fuseaction=fitxa&tipo=1&id_producte=276&categoria=&id_intro=

I think your nearest is John Lewis in town (my parents live in Helensburgh and that's where I showed Mum), but if you type your postcode into the icandy website's stockist bit it will say.

Well today we bought:
Icandy Peach, Carrycot, footmuff, changing bag, parasol, cup holder and cabrio adapters all in Blackjack for £800!!!! Yippee :happydance:- but very scarey:nope: tempting fate wise, but they will keep it until we're ready to pick it up. Now all we have to do is buy the maxi cosi pebble and family base when I can work out if my car has Isofix (????) for another whopping £245.
Do you think that I may be bankrupt with a very spoilt baby before it's even born?

Yay! Another black jack fan! It's very popular that colour! I can't wait to push Bean around in it!!!!

Nicola xx

I had a mamas and papas pram for my first 2, that one fitted on a bus ok, was alittle larger than a standard buggy but still ok on buses, I got an urban detour 3 wheeler one from mothercare with my youngest which is what Ill be using for this one too, is a bit of a nightmare as I sometimes run peoples feet over with it cause they dont look at the size of the buggy so dont move out the way wnough for the back wheels lol....The shopping basket on the mamas and papas was good fitted a fair bit in there, the urban detour not as good but can still get a few things in.....Both buggies laid flat so bubs could go in without the carseat just fine too.....Its so hard finding a pram, me and the oh were arguing in the middle of John Lewis in Kingston for 30 mins till a shop assistant came and helped us out lol, think they coldnt stop laughing at us about it he he......Go somewhere like John Lewis if you got one near you and get them to show you the different styles and what would be easier for use in a bus, they were so helpful to me and oh we finally managed to choose a pram.......

I have a quinny buzz and ive got like a hook that velcroes really tight around handle bar and then the hook hangs just below handlebar and its really good for shopping and even with a few bags on the pram doesnt tip when its on bus

We just put a deposit on an icandy cherry in berry blue.

It includes:
Carrycot
Free carseat adapter
Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix carseat
Footmuff
Free Sleepsafe Mattress

The total for all this is was £750 and the offer was £650.

We have just ordered the icandy peach blossom, its gorgeous and a lot smaller than the quinny we have, although I love my quinny (definatley would be hard work on a bus) we need a double pushchair!!

I wish I had thought about the fact I knew I wanted kids close together as then I would have gone for the icandy apple or peach that you can change to a double later, might be something to keep in mind if your planning two close together xx

Forgot to say we got a really good deal too:

icandy peach Pushchair
Blossom convertor
Lower carrycot
Both car seat adapters (so we can use as single also)
Footmuffs x2
Parasol
Parasol clip

Should have been £996 and got it 10% off for paying outright, so got it for £896, bonus x

I have an Apple Jogger and a Bugaboo Bee. I had a Cameleon to start with. I also have a Maclaren Techno XT. The Apple is now a Pear (double) ready for my new addition. I do find the Apple/Pear very bulky in comparison to the Bee which is light and sleek but a bit like Marmite....love it or hate it.....:lol:

I have had a play with the Peach and it is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter than the Apple. If you like the style I'd pay that bit extra for the Peach personally. x

I have had a play with the Peach and it is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter than the Apple. If you like the style I'd pay that bit extra for the Peach personally. x

I agree....it was mainly that which made our minds up. I'm sooooooooo happy with the peach.

Nicola xx

Well today we bought:
thanxs i will go have a look in john lewis :D :D, i cant wait to deciede on what pram ! ! so stressed with prams and names lol x x

We were needing the apple for country walks. The peach isn't cushioned enough (doesn't have pneumatic tyres). If it did id be going for the lighter option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->