Can one spot of blood on 14 dpo possibly be a good indicator for pregnancy?

jleighv

Reaction score
Yesterday on 14 dpo, in the afternoon, one the tissue after I wiped was a spot of blood about the size of a quarter. It was light pink. From the way it looked, I thought my period had started. Also, I had been cramping all day, but they were not like my usual period cramps at all. The places were different, the types of intensities were also very different from what I usually expect on day of period.

Well after that pink spot, there was nothing. I mean absolutely nothing. I wiped again right after to check and it was completely clear. I've been wearing pads since last night just in case my period starts, and the pads stay COMPLETELY white. I have spotted before (no time recently) and it usually last for at least a day and has brown afterwards. This spotting is totally unusual for me.

Not to mention, ever since around the time I noticed the blood (a little before) I have had an upset stomach. It feels like if I go near food, I may just throw up.

I have been cramping more since yesterday. My period cramps happen in my lower left abdomen, but a bit up from where the bladder is. These cramps are in my lower right abdomen, in a spot I would consider even lower than where I normally experience cramps.

All pregnancy tests have been negative so far. Planning to test again. Just looking from some insight. Sorry for going on and on. I wanted to cover as much as I could. :oops:

One final note: I thought I ovulated on 11dpo because I was having cramping in my thighs that moved down my legs, followed with what I thought (but now I am unsure) was literally a tiny spot of blood on toilet paper. Comparing it to the size of this amount, it makes me feel like I may have been mistaken.

Hi :hi:

I just wanted to say that ive been ttc for quite some time and every month, i drive myself crazy wondering about all these symptoms. My best advice to you is to keep going about your life as normal as possible (believe me, i dont even have the stregth to do it, but if you can find it, it would make things a lot easier on your mind and your body) and try to keep the stress to a minimum. Stress takes a tole on a body.. maybe take up so yoga or something that will free your mind so that you have the best chances :)

Baby dust to you :) i hope you get your bfp! :D

Sounds to me like you may have ovulated a bit later and the spot of blood was cyst rupture. Then the 14dpo could be implantation. Leave it four days and test again :) if you have nothing in a week go to the doctor for bloods and to mention the unexplained bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->