Can only conceive the same time Of the year?!?

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
As the title says I only seem to manage to conceive on the same month of the year? All of my other pregnancies have ended in MCs other than the 2 pregnancies where I conceived in Aug!!! My DD was born May 13th and my DS way born May 3rd!! Is there any science behind this...? It’s rather weird or jut a coincidence :shrug: .... I’m testing later we’ll see if we’re due another May baby lol

I think coincedence. I conceived dd in October and this one in June. That would be very odd if you had 3 May babies though

Maybe you are less stressed around that time? My first two are sept babies, due dates only 5 days apart, conceived around New Years, I thought the same thing. But this bub was conceived in June and we’re due as far away from September as the year allows, March xx

Maybe?! We’ll see it just thinks it’s strange.. I was a lttcer for 5 + years 7 emc all conceived different months of the year.. one 10 week Mc and that was a July conception but my my 2 babies were conceived and carried to term from AUG 🤔 I’ll update you guys when I get to a shop for a test lol!

I’m so sorry for your previous losses, fingers crossed you have yourself another May bean �� perfect time of the year for birthdays!!

I think it is coincidence also. Both of our kids are March babies, their birthdays are exactly a week apart. Haha. I had a miscarriage in between them and a chemical 2 cycles ago. Good luck. That would be crazy if you had 3 in the same month. It would make birthday parties so much easier! Haha. The one lady I know said,” at least you guys are consistent on when you conceive “!

This is interesting!!
Good luck with testing!!

I don't think it's true for everyone, but I've definitely heard it. My sister in law has had 5 babies all with birthdays between October, and December. My babies were all over the year. April, September, May, December, & January in order of their births.

Good luck this month, but me and your DD share the same birthday :)

i've wondered about this too! i have two DDs both conceived in late October. We have been trying for #3 for over a year now and will be interesting to see if this October is
our lucky month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->