can OPKs have evap lines?

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
morning girls! as the thread title says really...

im 50/50 that im ovulating.. this morning i had string like clear cm which im thinking is ewcm. i did an OPK and jumped in the shower and when i got back out there was a very faint positive.. even so it still looked like a positive. i looked on the back of the wrapper and it says a positive should appear within 40 minutes.

but that seems quite a while.. can OPKs have evaps? how common is it?

thanks ladies!!xxx

if it's a very faint line it's not a positive, it needs to be as dark, or darker, than the control line! That always happens to me, then I get excited,lol. Try again later sometime you have an LH surge later in the day, mines is usually bout 6pm :)

40 mins? That does seem like a long time.

As Lizzie said, if it was very faint, it doesn't really count. But remember that it's just a snapshot of where you're at right now. Either you already Ov'd or you're about to. Considering the EWCM, I would test twice a day until you see the +.

im using the amazon cheapie ones to be honest i dont know weather they work with me because ive never gotten a dark positive.

i dont think ive ovd yet because my cycle is a 33 dayer so i think maybe im due to arggh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->