Can people stop it NOW!!!!!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
URGh i know i am in a mood anyway but i getting texts and emails wheres that baby???

ITS IN MY F U CK I N G Stomach you moron!!!!!!!

Make sure you dont have that baby now as you wont be able to get to the hospital!!!!

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!!

Your making that baby too comfy it will be out in Jan.

WHY THANKS DICKHEAD I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMFORTABLE WITH MY BOWLING BALL BETWEEN MY LEGS AND MOOCH SO SORE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i think i will sit in my room, lights off rocking back and forth in a minute!!!!!

lol, bless u, ignore them, baby will come wen ready. hugs xxxx

I am not myself i never get angry and i never dont let my cat give me cuddles but i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo moody today!

I need to snap out of it but i dunno how!
x

i know how it feels hun ds was 13 days overdue and i was insane from people saying stuff

did you say anythign back?
i am just not texting or replying to emails but the more wound up i get the more i will flip!
x

oh i made remarks like " Well if you can do it better then feel free to demonstrate " and i just posted my status as " baby will be here when its ready and you will be informed in due time now stop bloody asking!!!" on facebook and my msn etc..... and i didnt answer the phone from 39wks unless it was DH or someone i was expecting a call from and i didnt read texts and DH would check my email for me and let me know if there was anything that wouldnt wind me up that i needed to see,

lol.
see hes getting annoyed too as people keep asking him!
x

Tell them that your due date has been changed :winkwink:
Make it 2 weeks later than it is at the moment and that will buy you some time :haha:

Just keep your fx you don't go overdue - my mum is ringing every day now. I know she means well but given I've promised to keep her updated how many times do I need to say "no he's not here yet", "no, I'm not having any twinges" etc etc etc

Doesn't help that me and my brother were both a week early, which she reminds me of on a daily basis..... I could not answer the phone but then she'd think we were at the hospital and hadn't told her.

PMSL. Know what you mean im getting fed up with ppl asking/texting me...feel like telling them to pissoff now x

I'd be annoyed too, you're not even at your due date!!! Try n ignore them hun xx

Sending you a hug hunny!!

I remember when my close friend was pregnant and she went 14 days overdue, I kept asking where he was and only now do i realise that she must have wanted to punch me in the face!! Ha ha!!

Hope you're feeling better soon hun!! x x

I remember a post in 1st tri saying it was wise to tell everyone your due date is actually 2 weeks later than it is to stop this. Unfortunately I read it about 3days after I'd told people the true date so not helpful but I'm now thinking the original poster was very sensible!

I've already had to have words with my sister who is asking me constantly - I've got 3 weeks before I'm due!

Just ignore them - they mean well, they just don't get it!!

:hugs: :flower:

Lol im liking the idea of telling people im not due for another 2 weeks! lol. MY DD was born at 38weeks and i STILL had people asking before that if she was here yet!! I dont think some people understands how long it takes to grow a baby!! :p

LOL u sound like me hun, y are they texting u that when its not even ur due date yet, that wud piss me the hell off!
seriously tho im really having to bite my lip, im 5 days over due and my fne wont stop buzzing so ive just sent everyone a text saying
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE HAD LILLY, THANK YOU!!! XX lol

LOL u sound like me hun, y are they texting u that when its not even ur due date yet, that wud piss me the hell off!
seriously tho im really having to bite my lip, im 5 days over due and my fne wont stop buzzing so ive just sent everyone a text saying
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE HAD LILLY, THANK YOU!!! XX lol

Good for you!

I was due on the 19th and everyday the same people say any signs or movements yet - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! I dont even want to read my texts, havnt replied to emails and now peole have started writing on my face book lol i know they just care but i will tell people when baby is here, its so hard being over due without having to have the same conversation with the same 20 people everyday but im also sick of hearing - oh no, it will come xmas day you mark my words arrrrrrghhhhhhh. I know how you feel

big hugs!! xxxx not be long now hun ..hang in there!! and turn your phone off!! or just reply with one word answers...they will soon get the hint!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->