Can PND come back?

kirsteen

Ollypop<3
Reaction score
I had really bad PND in the first few months of Ollies life (until he was 8 months) then I was pretty much fine. Anyway recently (he is now 13 months) I've started to get those feelings again? Of not wanting him/ loving him etc. Is this possible.. I thought once you loved them you never stopped :/ confused.

:hugs:

It definitely can come back. Did you have any treatment for it?

I was first officially diagnosed in Nov 2010 (was in denial until I broke down to my health visitor and GP). Took antidepressants for 6 months until May 2011. Felt ok and plodded a long, kept telling myself I'd be ok. In February 2012 I finally admitted to myself that things weren't right and I managed to speak to my GP. (In hindsight I should never have left it that long). Took antidepressants again and this time I had counselling. I stopped antidepressants in March 2013 and so far so good. I feel much more aware of the signs and being honest with myself.

How long have the feelings been back for? If you don't think it's just a wobble (I've had a few of those) then definitely try and speak to your GP. You deserve to feel like yourself and be happy :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->