can sex everyday make it happen?

fruitybabexx

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering, im 38yrs old and biological clock on FFW, if i have sex every day from the 6th day after the first day of my period right up till my next period will i get pregnant? coss im getting fed up of using ovulation tests and they show possative but still not pregnant?

advice needed please :cry:

try googling the sperm meets egg plan
x

Hi, I'm 38 and we didn't have sex everyday, we just :sex: on three out of the 5 fertile days around Ov as soon as I got fertile looking CM. How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking? :)

We BD every night- until the 4th month i fell pregnant.
Sadly at 15 weeks I had to end the pregnancy as they told us our baby girl was too ill and wouldnt have gone to term xx

We BDed every night from about day 8 to 18 and that seemed to work. Warning though it can start to feel like a bit of a chore but if you're having fun go for it!

thanku for ur replys, i have been trying for 6 months alltogether, i have had 4 misscarriges in the past so im very nervous too, im so sorry nervouspains i feel for u i really do xx

Have you considered baby aspirin or B6 vitamins? I heard it can help reduce the chance of miscarriages.
https://conception.lifetips.com/cat/55932/miscarriage/

Thanku Seity i will have a look in to that, i read somewhere that B6 helps with morning sickness but i couldnt find anywhere that sold B6 on its own x

Sorry for gatecrahing. I have heard that sperm is better quality and quantity if you dont have sex everyday? just 3-4 times a week around the time of ovulation. dont quote me on that x

Thanku Seity i will have a look in to that, i read somewhere that B6 helps with morning sickness but i couldnt find anywhere that sold B6 on its own x

You really don't want to take it on its own, what you want is a B complex which is usually B6 and B12. Apparently, they need to work together.

You can get them solo or together in Holland and Barrett!

Yep, holland and barrett do the B6 only, as well as combined. I take the combined ones (B100, time released), and that also includes the folic acid.

With regards to the amount of :sex: I'm not sure. But, on the cheeky side, the more commonly done, the less stressful it is and I've heard that with less stress, a baby can find its way in!

On a serius tone, my dh read that sex in the morning (or with daylight) is good. I don't know the scientific explanation, but light can only be good! And now there's plenty of light, so keep on :sex: around the Ov days!

Good luck in trying, and fingers cross it comes to you soon.

Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi
Im almost 38 and we are ttc for our first...........this is our forth cycle and im 11 dpo.......so fingers crossed.........we bascally DTD about 4 times around ov....we both work fulltime and i have medical probs so any more than that would be to much hard work!! lol

have you had any tests done!! im going to go and get some if not pregg this cycle and may ask for clomid!

i do hope you get your :bfp: soon and i complety understand the stress of the biological clock!!!

:hug: ness

me and oh try and have :sex: everyday. we get frustrated if we dont :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"