Can somebody please help me? New to Slimming World

longtobeamum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, hope you are all well :D

I hope somebody can help me :flower:

I have joined Slimming world online tonight, and have had a good read through everything, and I am sooo confused :shrug:

There are a few plans to follow, and I don't really understand what they are. Like the extra easy plan? How many syns do you have a day? It says to go through it with your SW consultant, but I am only doing it online so I don't know how to choose. Can you have no syns every day to get the weight off quicker? It says to choose 5-15 syns a day, so if I only have 5 syns every day, will I lose weight quicker than if I have 15 syns every day?

I'm so confused :nope:

Please help me somebody :flower:

xxx

hey hun im not 100% sure but i hope someone will come along and help u asap xxxxxx

Hey hun. It's better to use your full 15 syns to start with, and then you can drop down to 5 as you get closer to goal weight. When I went to group, people would always lose more if they ate more of their syns!

The two original plans were
Green days - where you are mostly vegetarian - pasta, bread, potatoes etc are 'free' foods and you can eat as much as you like, as well as veg and fruit. You'd also get two healthy extra option As (dairy - milk, cheese etc) and two healthy extra Bs (fibre and/or meat). The healthy extras have to be weighed to a certain amount.

Red days - meat is free, as well as fruit & veg. HEAs are still dairy, but Bs are bread, pasta, potatoes etc.

Extra easy combines the two - so you can have spaghetti bolognaise with as much meat and pasta as you like. But you only get one HEA and one HEB.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"