Can somebody please help me :)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by pedersons, Dec 14, 2009.

1. pedersons

pedersons The Pedersons. TTC #1.

Ok .. so I work third shift and on Fridays I usually stay up all day. I was looking at my chart and trying to figure out why CD 10 temp was so high. And well that was a friday. I think I slept 1 1/2 that day. I dont even know why I temped in the first place.

Anywayz, I know they say you should not discard a temp... but should I discard this one? I asked a VIP on FF and waiting for a reply. I was literally up for over 24 hours that day... I got up Thurday night at 7 pm, then took a nap on friday afternoon at 130 pm and woke up at 3.. i didnt even fall asleep right away.

That temp discarded puts me at O CD 14.. not discarded CD 16. CD 16 doesnt seem right to me honestly..

Anywayz.. I know your not supposed to discard temps but what do I do in this situation.

Its discarded right now just to show what it looks like.

Not discarded.. O Date CD 16 with three temps below coverline. ( CD 6, 7, 8)

2. pedersons

pedersons The Pedersons. TTC #1.

3. Lamburai1703

Lamburai1703 Finally a mummy!

Hmmm. Well I think it looks like CD16 might be the right day, as often it is the last day of fertile CM, although this is by no means a hard and fast rule. Your cycle is much shorter than the previous one - is there a reason for this?

There is a temp adjuster you could try:
    https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Might help?