Can somebody tell me what this item is that I got at my shower?

jennifer.lee

Reaction score
Click here for the image

What do you call them and what do you do with them? I got three, and I want to be able to call them by name on the thank you cards, but I'm not sure what to call them.

First time mom here! lol

I think security blankets? I'm not sure of the technical name...

Mine has a tag and it says security blanket, too!

They are just little comfort blankets, my mum said I used to put mine over my face all the time!! So I've bought 2 for my LO. I remember my cousin having one when she was small, and when it was being washed she used to sit at the washing machine and watch it spinning lol.

Security blankets! I have a monkey and elephant for my little boy.

I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to call them either. LOL My older son has one that was given to him by my sister and my mom and I got one for my older son to give as a gift to his little brother when he's born. :) I think security blanket is as good as anything! :thumbup:

security blankets but we usually call them snugglies cos it sounds cuter.

Thanks, everyone! Now that I know what they are , I think they're even cuter!

I have always called them a Lovey, since little ones constantly love on them :)

I've heard security blankets as well as blanket buddies. It depends on the company. I had an eeyore one for my son that was called a blanket buddy. I prefer the blanket buddy name. I recently got a cute pink teddy bear one as a gift from a fellow BnB member. :) Some of them double as rattles, too.

People call them "loveys". Just soft security blanket that happens to be blended w a stuffed animal. DD was given a lamb one, which she would hold as a baby but never got too attached to.

My son LOVED his little monkey blanket!:) Luckily he weened himself off of it eventually

I've heard loads of Americans call them lovelies! I picked up an adorable cute froggy one from Toys r Us in Time Square when I went to New York when I was pregnant with my first baby, and it'll be getting passed down to this baby. :)

Apparently if you sleep with one in your bed and then give it to baby, they can smell you on it and it helps comfort them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->