can someone check this out please UPDATE OF ALL OPKS

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
been doing opk's for the past 3 days now and been getting faint lines

at first i thought a faint line was still a positive but i've been told its not and it infact means i'm approaching so we did it on mon night and last night but today the line has got darker and i am not sure if this is it so please can someone look at the pics and let me know

these are the same test

i'm a bit miffed though because i am only cd12 and normally have cycles 30-45 days so ovulating on or even near cd14 would be strange for me

thank you

Attachments

• HPIM2220.jpg
    HPIM2220.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 88
  • HPIM2221.jpg
    HPIM2221.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 75
If the white end of those sticks is the "pee" end, then that is definitely a positive OPK test!!!

If the blue end is the "pee" end, then it is a negative OPK test.

Sorry, but not used those OPKs before so can't tell which is the test line! :hugs:

thanks nellis the blue end with the max wavy line is the pee end so guess its not quite there yet

i'm never going to get this right am I lol

OK it's not a positive yet! Keep going you are getting there!

Ohh nearly there, keep testing!!! :D xx

The line should be quite dark or as dark as the control line. I had a cycle of 50 days last time - so I can't see myself Ov'd on day 14 either. I am going to keep testing as well. Nice to save them though and compare them to the previous day. I will post mine for you to see - I know that I haven't Ov'd yet, but its nice to compare none the less. Take care!

The line should be quite dark or as dark as the control line. I had a cycle of 50 days last time - so I can't see myself Ov'd on day 14 either. I am going to keep testing as well. Nice to save them though and compare them to the previous day. I will post mine for you to see - I know that I haven't Ov'd yet, but its nice to compare none the less. Take care!

thank you

Hiya, I posted my peak OPK pics here, if they are of any use to you?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/59239-one-step-opks-access-diagnostics.html

My peak time was pretty much overnight to lunchtime CD44/45 :)

here are all my opks in a row the bottom 2 are from today (different brands) not much different from yesterday but think i am getting there

Attachments

• HPIM2235.jpg
    HPIM2235.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 21
  • HPIM2242.jpg
    HPIM2242.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 43
God, I hate the tests you are using. For the third month, now, I am getting constant positives. And when I say positive, I mean it looks like this: -

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb162/lalazapa/Photo3.jpg

Its just infuriating...

None of yours look quite positive yet. I know exactly what a positive looks like on this particular brand. I get them every bloody day regardless of whether I am ovulating or not.

Oh my that's one helluva positive....does this mean you naturally ahve high levels of LH in your system?

Oh I hate those tests too I used them and they always gave me near blazing positives when I knew for a fact I wasnt anywhere near OV. I think they must be too sensative. A test to definately avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->