Can someone confirm for me please

lilly100

Reaction score
Hi,
this is the first time that i have done an ovulation perdiction test but thought i'd give it a go as cm looks good and im getting crampy type pains off and on so went to chemist and in a spurr of the moment bought some clearblue ovulation prediction tests - i wasnt going to use them until next month but thought oh what the hell!, anyway did one when i got home and i think it is positive - going by what the instructions say - line nearest the arrow has to be similar or darker than the other line - i think it is darker but would just like someone else to have a look and see what they think.
Sorry the pictures are not the best.

Attachments

• opk..jpg
    opk..jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
  • opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
line is definately darker than the control line hun. xx

Thanks,
i thought it was, just wanted to double check :flower:
Thanks again.

So does that mean i am ovulating now or in the next 24 hours? sorry for all the questions its just that i've read loads of different stuff and they all say different things.
I suppose if i dtd today and tomorrow i'll be in with a good chance right? :wacko: my mind is boggled with all of this ttc info, pleased you ladies are fab and can answer any questions, would be lost without this website and hubby would be sick of me by now if i didnt have this forum to come on lol

within the next 24 hours at some point hun. so yeah dtd tonight and tomorrow should cover your bases.
good luck and fingers crossed you get that egg! xx

The chances to get pregnant are much higher the day before O, than on the day of O, because :spermy: needs to be there when the egg comes out. So DTD as soon as as you can! :)

:dust:

Thanks ladies :thumbup:
Well i'll DTD as soon as we can tonight then again tomorrow if we can and then hope for the best.
looks like i'll be in my 2ww before i know it

I am doing the same thing this month and am a little confused... My OPK looked positive yesterday and this morning! How long is it normal to get positive OPKs for?

I DTD yesterday and plan on doing it today as well to be safe...

mari - your opk can be positive as long as your LH surge is.. some women have a LH surge of 6 hours (so they can completely miss it if they test once a day which is probably the case with me!) or some women have a LH surge for 24-36 hours thus getting 2-3 positive opks before they finally get a negative opk.

i would bd as long as I had a positive opk just to cover my base.

good luck, fx, babydust! <3

thanks ptr! you think I should keep using the OPKs then until they become negative again?

im just thinking - do it as much as you and hubby can to have the best shot at it

if i were you, yes i would keep testing until i get a negative just so that way you know how long your lh surge which can be really helpful to predict for next cycle, just in case your current cycle doesnt work out!

fx for ya!

oh and if you get pos opk, you should bd 2-3 days in a row just to make sure you catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->