Can someone explain Softcups Please?

I love softcups! I use them with concieve +

They're marketed as a product to use during your period to collect fluid - just like the mooncup, but they're disposable.

Many people are using them after BDing when TTC to help to keep the swimmers up close to the cervix and not "falling back out". (lack of "wet patch" after YAY!)

They look pretty daunting as they're quite big, but they are very flexible. You don't feel them at all when they're in.

Goodluck Hun!

They are super easy to use. Soft cup sort of just slides in there after intercourse and collects and pools everything right up against my cervix. I remove it after a few hours and there is no mess and I think it gives the slow swimmers a fighting chance to get through the cervix at least.

Good luck!

Do you put it in like right after, while still laying there?

yes, pretty much have them ready and waiting by the bed. slide it in by pinching it and pushing it like a tampon and it will find its on place to settle up there:)

I used them and preeseed and I believe they helped me get pregnant. I only used them if I knew I was going to be getting right up after bding. I kept them right on my nightstand to put in right away. I only kept it in for about 2-4 hours because after that time they would start bothering me.

Too much info, but as soon as my oh pulls out, it all pours out?!

I've thought about using theses, but is it difficult to get them out??? It just seems like they would be hard to get ahold of????
Thx!

i had a heck of a time getting them out...but it was easy to insert and i couldnt feel it at all! does anyone else have trouble getting them out? it was my first time using them...

You sort of have to form your finger into a hook and once you loop your finger 'through' the band that makes up the soft cup you can gently guide it out. When I was on birth control I used nuva ring and it is the same concept to insert and remove it. This guide may help:
https://www.nuvaring.com/hcp/prescribing-nuvaring/insertion-and-removal/index.asp

Most of all just relax! A little lube may help but once you get the hang of it you won't need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->