Can someone help me please?:(

Hope4bumpy

Reaction score
so a bit of a long shot here.... It was about two weeks ago the 'event' happened. And the past few days I've been feeling really bloated and my breasts had gone hard and tender. A few accessions I felt quite dizzy and faint. Yesterday morning I woke with horrible stomach cramps and a few hours ago I had some discharge that was brown and milky and later I bled a tiny bit. I thought this was implantation bleeding and It shouldn't be my period as I'm not due on for another week. But today I checked and I had bled a fair bit, as I would on my period. Yet my periods are never normally painful nor do I err get any of the above symptoms? All te people I have spoken to had said It was likely to be implantation yet I'm unconvinced. Has anyone had similar experience? Any ideas?

Was the bleeding as heavy as your normal period. I dont think implantation bleeding should be heavy.

i had all the symptoms you mentioned above with my first pregnancy. i did have some brown, breakthrough bleeding during implantation but it was not as heavy as you describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->