• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

can someone help me please

jessbroome

Reaction score
i stopped my pill when i had my last period because me and my fiancee are trying for a baby and i have been using a app called my days. i am now 3 days late and i am not sure if i could be pregnant or my body could be messed up due to stop taking my pill. not sure if it will be too early to take a test and worried nothing will show up. help on what i should do would be much appreciated.

If you're 3 days late you should be able to get a good clear result on a test. I was just 2 days late when I tested positive with my first LO and the line was clear as day.

Good luck xxx

When I stopped my pill it took 8 weeks for my first period to arrive but it can be different for everyone.

thanks :) i have asked him to pick up a test on his way home. i am very worried it will not show up positive as this will be my first period after finishing my pill. i am showing early signs of pregnancy but not sure if its my body playing tricks on me.

Having just come off the pill your cycles will likely have changed, so you can really count being three days late, does that make sense? However you could be pregnant or your body could just be adjusting. So even if you are pregnant it may be too soon, less you know if and when you ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"