can someone help me please

pinkprincess1

Reaction score
hi guys .. never eber taken ovulation tests before.
this is the first time my friend is monitoring everything. she has pcos .. today she has a very clear positive on a ovulation test... so asked me to do one for the laugh. i am due af today and i feel like she will deffo arrive. i took an ovulation test and that vame back clear positive.. not as dark as my friends but deffinately clear and posititive.
so basically asking if someone could give me some advise on them and how they work to help my friend because surely if im due af i would not be geting a positivie result and as clear as it was?

They can also detect pregnancy. You can also get a positive when youre pregnant. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

This happened to me, I ovulated a week earlier than usual so I got my surge before I started testing. Got positives which gradually got darker around cd30. Got a bit suspicious on cd 37 when they were still very dark so I dipped in an frer too and got an instant test line. Fingers crossed for you.
i don't have any experience with pcos myself but i thonk opks can be quite tricky to use I think there can be a lot of "false" surges. Don't quote me on that though!

Yes, I've heard that they detect pregnancy too and that some women naturally get surges when close to AF for whatever reason

I had a miscarriage in march but only reason I tested is because I had 5 days of positive ovulation test and done a pregnancy test and boom bfp. Good luck x

I've just had two days of positive OPK's right before AF! So I guess I must have had a surge before it started. I've read that's fairly normal for some folks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->